Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fresh Picked, Never Frozen









Happy Father's Day!







Another Sunday come and gone! Army Wives is my official weekend closer! They started this season off with a bang! Literally! A bomb went off at the Hump Bar, a place where the Army Wives like to hang out. One of the wives daughters was killed and now her family is trying to put the pieces back together. It gets me pretty worked up and I'm glad Chris is asleep by the time it comes on so he can't see me crying! LOL! Chris and I spent some time today picking raspberries in the forest in our backyard! They are juicy! The dogs love them too! They wait anxiously by our sides hoping for a juicy treat! The red ones aren't ripe yet, but they look so mouthwatering delicious!





Stumble Upon Toolbar


No comments: