Thursday, August 14, 2008

I'm so sad...




...that I finished the fourth and final book in the Twilight series! I tried to take my time by reading one chapter a night, but once I started I couldn't help myself! I loved these books, they have by far, been the best read I have had in a long while! I would try to sum up the book for you, but it wouldn't do it justice. So if you're curious about these books pick one up and read a couple pages, you will surely get sucked in! I actually got the whole series from my sister in law for Christmas and only picked them up a few months ago. I read the first one in a few days and by the second one, I was so engulfed that I read it all in one day! I had the day off and all I did was read. I couldn't put it down! The third one I had to pace myself because my poor husband was feeling neglected! Lol! By the end of those three books I was left wanting more and had to wait a month or two till the final book, Breaking Dawn, was released! It was a first for me, to be so excited over a book! Now, I'm hoping the movie, which will be in theaters in December will live up to the books!

I'm so excited for tomarrow to be here already! My friend Sandy and I, are going to Charlotte, NC for the Creating Keepsakes Convention! We're going to shop the Vendor Faire and hopefully find some awesome scrap goodies! I'm hopelessly addicted to all things scrappy!

Chris' 30th birthday was on Tuesday! I bought him the Lego Indiana Jones for the 360 and he is hooked! My birthday is next! I'll be 24 yrs old. I can't believe how fast the time is going. I never thought I would get so old when I was little girl! Lol! But, I'm enjoying my life. Its a good life. Just wish I lived a little more closer to my mom and dad. I miss them so much! I already know what I'm getting for my birthday! Chris and I, don't do secrets very well! I'm getting a 50 mm camera lense and a macro! I can't wait to get my hands on those!!!!!

The weather has been cooling off a lot! I hope it stays nice! Yesterday it rained all day and when it wasn't raining hard it was a drizzle! I can't wait for sweater season to be here!






Stumble Upon Toolbar


No comments: