Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Today...

Pic for P7/365


.....I made home-made banana nut muffins (minus the nuts! Hubby no likey!). I bought bananas a few days ago and they have been sitting there ever since, getting darker and darker! So I decided to get my bake on! I really don't enjoy cooking since I'm not very creative at it, but I couldn't let those nanners go to waste! Funny thing is Chris saw them sitting there this morning and he was thinking that they would make good muffins! So when he came home he had fresh muffins for dessert! It made me happy! I also found a yummy recipe for spinach and artichoke dip! We ordered some a few weeks ago at Chili's and it was delish. I've been wanting to go back just for the dip, but Chris suggested looking for the recipe online and I did! Yay me! Lol! So I give myself twice the kudos for cooking something that I normally wouldn't have! That's one of my things for 2009. I don't want to call it a goal because I never follow through with them, so its just one of those things I want to do more of in 2009. I want to cook more different foods than I normally do, maybe find some new recipes and when I go home I want to make sure I pay close attention to the food my nana and my mom make!





Stumble Upon Toolbar


1 comment:

Ann said...

Hi, I found your blog through Becky Higgins, I am also doing Project 365!

I noticed that you are in Columbia- I'm in Charleston! I'm happy for you, though, that you are getting to move somewhere you like. My husband and I went to school at USC, and we never really liked Columbia, either! We love Charleston, very quaint and the beach is awesome!