Monday, August 30, 2010

I was Featured...

...HERE!



 

A set of my Funky ButterflyClips were featured on a beautiful blog called 6th Street Design School! Its always fun to see your designs appreciated! So a big THANK YOU to Kristen Krason for making my day! Be sure to check out her blog!





In other news...I know its been over 6 months since my last post and since then I've been working on my shop and getting caught up in that! Its been a lot of fun and hopefully new things will start coming my way here on Dugway Proving Ground with our Family Readiness Group that will open up a lot of opportunity to introduce my photography skills and crafty skills to our small community! 

I've posted a lot of my photo shoots on Facebook and will get a badge on my blog so if you'd like to see some of my work feel free to take a look!

There's also new and Oh SO Beautiful clips in the shop! These new sets might just be my all time favorites! I love working with paper and design and matching them up and making them look pretty!

I guess being featured was my little push to getting back to my blog! I hope I still have a few readers out there! Lol!

Stumble Upon Toolbar


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, welcome back. I really missed you.
Take a look at my blog, there is something for you.
Greetings from Germany
Diana

Sandy and Randy said...

Girl that's awesome! I just got back to my blog to after quite a while! I seriously forgot about it because things here have been so busy! Congrats! I guess this means school is on the back burner, or are you going to finish? Just curious!