Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Up and Running....

...not me, my Etsy Shop! Lol! I finally listed items in my shop yesterday and made two sells the same day as well! Feels awesome! Here's just a few pics of whats in store! I added a link to my shop on the right side of my blog....so go have a looksy and tell me what you think??!! It still needs work so be nice! Lol!






This is my last day of work at Blockbuster! I put in my two weeks notice and said my last day would be December 1, but I'm not on the schedule to work next week so I guess I'm off the hook! Lol! So now I get to focus on the holidays and making fun stuff for my store! I'm excited!!!! Keep checking my blog for new items in store my my lil piece of Etsy!

Stumble Upon Toolbar


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

girl.... dang!

these projects are soooo cute.
I'm of to go check out your store......

PS thanks so much for your support and fabulous words. I love your enthusiasm and your comments mean soo much,


hugs!

Anonymous said...

wow those snowman tags are a great idea :)
I love the doggie bone is there a kitty version?

Camille Young said...

Wow, I love your snowmen...I am leaving this comment and heading over to Etsy right now.

Your work is fabulous...I can't wait to see more!