Thursday, February 05, 2009

Tagged!

I was tagged by my friend Bree to play along!!!

Rules:

Copy your own note, erase my answers, enter yours, and randomly tag 10 people (including me). Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real... nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.

Have Fun!!!!!.

1.What is your name: Raquel
2. A four Letter word: Rice
3. A Boy's Name: Rex
4. A Girl's Name: Renee
5. An occupation: Ranger
6. A Color: Red
7. Something you wear: ribbon
8. A Food: Rotini
9. Something found in the Bathroom: Razor
10. A Place: Roanoke
11. A Reason for being late: Rioting
12. Something you Shout: Rock On!
13. A Movie Title: Reign of Fire
14. Something you Drink: RedBull
15. A Musical Group: Rage against the machine.....ewww!
16. An Animal: rabbit
17. A Street Name: Robin
18. A Type of Car: Rendevouz
19. Something Scary: Rabies
20. Ice Cream Flavor: Raspberry

Bree
IvyPink
Diana
AmyElise

I'll choose four instead of ten. I dont know that many people! Lol!

Stumble Upon Toolbar


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for taggin me. This is not easy at all for me, because I want to go between German and English the whole time...
Well, I decided to try it in English...