Monday, February 02, 2009

I finished up a layout and now I'm trying to organize this mess that use to be my scrapbooking room! The movers are coming on the 9th and even though I don't have to pack up all this stuff myself, I want to get it as orderly as possible. Its a little overwhelming how much stuff I've accumulated over the years, but haven't used! We have 11 more days til we move and it doesn't feel like it. I'm so excited we are moving, but at the same time it doesn't feel like we are. It might be a little bit of anxiety about the long road trip we have ahead of us and how much stuff we have now! I walk into the garage and it is seriously packed! My husband has tools everywhere and boxes from our computer and tvs that we've kept for moves. When we first got married and moved to Germany we didnt have anything! I had a bed and some clothes shipped over! When we came back from Germany we had a couch, a christmas tree and clothes come back with us! Now we have a whole house full of stuff! I hope everything goes well with the move. I'm nervous, but excited.

We've been spending a lot of time with friends. We had get togethers all weekend that were fun and this weekend we are doing fondue again with Sandy and Randy. Can't wait for that! I am truly going to miss my small circle of friends. I know we will always be friends, but its going to be sad to be living so far away from eachother.

A cool upside to moving is that you have yet another clean pallette to start your life with again! New design for your new home and scrapbook room! You get to meet new people and learn about a new place! Although, I've been to Utah several times this time we really get to live there and see all of what it has to offer! My family will be closer and my grandparents might even be coming to live in Nevada with my parents!

Okay, I'm going to try and get back to cleaning. Theres a lot to do!

Stumble Upon Toolbar


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

raquel where r u moving to? That's kinda exciting & scary at the same time ;)

Unknown said...

I wish you good luck with your new home. Hope you like it there.
Greetings Diana