Thursday, January 22, 2009

I didn't ...

....take a picture yesterday. It was a way too early morning followed by a stressful day. I did however get to hang out with my friend D and she treated me to Olive Garden. I was the only one who enjoyed it. D really wanted to, but it was so painful for her to swallow. Its been a week since her tonsilectomy and she wanted to real food, but she could only eat a little before the pain was too much. I was bummed so I got myself to thinking that p365 isn't really that big of a deal and so I didn't take my camera and I didn't take any pictures. But today I feel a little renewed and Im taking my camera with me to get a pedi with D. Shes here now so I will talk later!

Stumble Upon Toolbar


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi there,
just wanted to give you an answer to your question. Well, here in Germany we haven't got to many stores. Well, that's why I bacame a CREATIVE MEMORIES consultant. :)
But I shop online, too, there are 2 stores that have realy great stuff.
Have a great weekend.
Diana

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl...
Heres to hoping you have a better day!

And I tagged you for a photo game....
hope you like it.

Daniela Dobson said...

It's OK that you didn't take a photo on that day. You can journal about it or take a photo of something around your house today!
I hope your day is better.