Monday, June 22, 2009

~The Simple Woman's Daybook~: Taking Part In The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY

Monday, June 22, 2009


Outside my window...the view is gorgeous, sunny, blue skies, but its windy.
I am thinking... about all the chores I've put off these and making a game plan.
I am thankful for... for all the wonderful people I have in my life and for living in a place that inspires me, thankful for my husband who believes in me, my dreams and understands my need to create.

From the kitchen... dishes need to be put away, pick out recipes from cookbook, clean up so I can come home to a clean kitchen after the dreaded grocery shopping.
I am wearing... my workout clothes and socks.
I am creating... works of art! Lol! I am working on photos that I took of friends and their beautiful families.
I am going... into Salt Lake City...AGAIN! Ugh! Might sneek in a trip to a craft store! Lol!
I am reading... My camera's manual, a field guide to my camera and a cs3 guide book. I also get my blog fix on a daily basis.
I am hoping... that the trip into SLC won't be that bad.
I am hearing... the radio on downstairs and the wind howling outside.
Around the house... there are small messes that need tending to (like making the bed, organizing the kitchen) but otherwise looks pretty clean.
One of my favorite things... is driving through Johnson's Pass and Clover, its beautiful this time of year!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Finish up Sam's photo's, work on new ones, clean the house, learn something new, make a new header and widget for my blog, give my doggies a bath! They smell! Lol!

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Stumble Upon Toolbar


No comments: