Tuesday, July 07, 2009

So Far Today...

  • I woke up feeling tired, but happy and excited!


  • I went to an 8 o'clock meeting and was the only person there, but I got one on one attention and got to take all the donuts with me! Lol! I gave them to Chris so he could share with the clinic!


  • I broke my sandal and had to walk out barefoot from said meeting.


  • I steam cleaned the carpet in my bedroom and it smells lovely!


  • I read this article and found it very interesting. For as long as I can remember, I've always had an issue with my weight. Even when I was in elementary school I felt fat. Pretty sad considering the only thing kids that age should be worried about is what time recess is at or what fun thing they're going to do next. I probably remember every little comment that was made about my weight and I hate to say that they had an affect on me, but they did. I know a lot of people struggle with this and that I'm not the only one. I hope you'll take a couple minutes if you can to read the article. I liked it and wanted to share it. I'm hoping that you can click on it to make it bigger to read, but if not you can leave a comment telling me so and I can probably email it to you if you'd like!
I'm gonna clean up the scraproom so I can clean the carpet! The carpet in here is probably the dirtiest. I spend a lot of time in here cutting stuff up and the dogs are always in here too....play fighting and rolling around on the carpet! lol! I miss those little guys! Its weird and quiet with them not here....*sad face*

Stumble Upon Toolbar


No comments: