Saturday, January 09, 2010

My Etsy Shop

Wow! Its been a very long couple of months since I've done anything with my blog...I have been keeping up with all my favorite blogs here and there, but haven't had the motivation to scrapbook, craft or blog in a long time! I've just kind of been in a rut and feeling a little unhappy, but I'm slowly making my way out of the gloom that we all sometimes go thru every now and again!

I'm starting by finally reopening my etsy shop! I posted a few items earlier and i've already had a few sales and that has me excited to start crafting again!

I hope everyone had a lovely holiday and I wish you all the best in this new year!

Here's a few of my items I listed in my shop and here's the link

My Etsy











Stumble Upon Toolbar


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey welcome back. I really missed you.
Your crafts look great. I think I have to stop by at your etsy to take a look.
Snowy greetings
Diana

Unknown said...

Your shop is great. I love those butterflies. How did you make those?
By the way, thanks for the offer. If there is any chance I would love to get the butterflies...
Greetings from a still snowy Germany Diana