Saturday, February 06, 2010

My Etsy Finds * Necklace Edition!

I am in LOVE with these necklaces that I've found on Etsy.com!

This one is SO cute!! You can find it from the Generation Gap shop on Etsy.com

This necklace from Decorate The Diva is gorgeous! I bought one similiar to this one at the Bijou Market. Last year it was held in Provo, UT and I bought mine from the Tom Design booth! I lingered at the booth for a good 30 minutes (<---thats a lie...it was much longer than 30 mins!) trying to decide which necklace I wanted to take home with me! They were all so beautiful!!

This necklace, for obvious reasons, is also in my favorites! I think I may have to purchase this sometime soon!! You can find it here at bunnylogic!

I could spend hours on looking thru etsy.com! There are so many talented people making cute stuff!! I was looking around in the geekery and some of that stuff had me cracking up laughing!! I'll have to post some of those finds and hope you'll get a good laugh out of them too! Have a good night!

Stumble Upon Toolbar


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi there,
I love the necklace you got. It is really pretty.
by the way, I got something for you on my blog.
Greetins Diana