Tuesday, February 09, 2010

A small update!

Hope everyone is having a good start of the work week! Its sunny and beautiful outside! Perfect weather to make a trip into town....I have to return the home charger for a phone I bought and then returned the next day because it just wasn't working out between the two of us! Lol! My phone is my best friend...my LIFE LINE!! I couldn't live out here without it!

I've updated my etsy shop with some cute Valentine's Day tags! There's only a few tags since its already so close to Vday...

The roses are handmade by me out of felt! They're so cute! I love the way they came out!


I think we are headed to Vegas for the four day weekend we have coming up! I'm ready to see my family...I always miss them so much! Have a great rest of the day!!

Stumble Upon Toolbar


2 comments:

Unknown said...

This roses are great. They came out great.
HAve a great time with your family.
Greetings from a very snowy Black Forest
Diana

IvyandRein said...

These roses are sooooooooo pretty!
I love how petite & cute they look ;)