Wednesday, March 05, 2008

It's a Beautiful Day!

What a gorgeous morning! The sun is shining and the air is fresh and cool! I took my boy dog to the spay and neuter clinic this morning. I feel bad because he probably thinks I'm not coming back for him and I have a hard time leaving my dogs with strangers, not that I do anyway, but you know what I mean! Chris is going to pick him up after work because I have to go to an orientation for a job I'm looking into! I will tell you more about it when I learn more about it! haha!
So we've been approved for a loan on our motorcycle! So now we take care of the paper work and soon it will be ours! I'm going to have to start planning trips and everything I want to see! I can't wait!!! I'm so excited! My new cannon camera Chris got me will be put to exellent use! And the best part of it all.......I get to start a new scrapbook album for all our road trips!!!! YES!!!! I have to go get ready for this orientation! I'll write more later!

Stumble Upon Toolbar


No comments: