Thursday, August 13, 2009

I'm sooooo THERE!!!

This Saturday, one of my favorite scrapbooking companies,

SASSAFRAS, is having an office location sale in Salt Lake City!!! I knew they were based somewhere here in Utah, but I never figured it was so close!! I'm so excited!!

They have the cutest products ever! Each line is always cuter than the last!

I have their blinkie on my side bar, it should take you to their website (if I posted the link right! Lol!)

I'm taking my camera for sure!

I bet their office is super cute and I'm hoping that Elizabeth Kartchner will be there! Lol! I know she lives somewhere in SLC! Lol! I feel like such a groupie saying that! haha!

Stumble Upon Toolbar


1 comment:

Sandy and Randy said...

Ok so I am officially jealous! LOL You WILL be sending me the pics right? Sounds like fun, wish I could go. The big convention is here next weekend. I don't think I am going to make it this time. :o( Oh well, still have fond memories of last year! Hugs to ya both!