Saturday, September 26, 2009


I've definitely been in the mood to scrap some photos that I took while in Tucson a few weeks ago. The two photos I used of my Nana were actually taken earlier this year when we moved from South Carolina to Utah in March or April. I love these photos so much!
The weekend started Thursday evening after Chris got off work. We were so worn out by the end of the day that we just relaxed all evening and then I ended up staying up til like 3am playing in my craft room.
The mornings have been so beautiful around these parts lately! Chris and I sleep with the window opened a few inches and in the morning the room is cool, bright and feels so fresh! Its a lovely way to wake up!
My friends and I have been walking a lot and spending a good amount of time outside!
No official plans for the weekend as usual, but thats the way I like it! Just going to do some scrapping, plug in the new Wacom tablet I bought and learn to use that!
Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

Stumble Upon Toolbar


No comments: