Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Point Blank Period


This was for the 1st challenge over at Point Blank Period. Its a new challenge blog created by this awesome lady! Check both of the sites out, Sasha is so talented and tells it like it is!
So I'm trying to get back into the swing of things around here. I went to Tucson, AZ because we had a death in the family and my grandmother got sick from the shock of it all, but she is doing better and I enjoyed my time with my grandparents, cousins and uncles! I miss them so much and its always so good to go back home for a bit. We were all so close before we moved to Nevada, but it doesn't feel like any time has passed when we are all together. But the proof that life does go on and times have changed, see adorable new cousins in post below!
I celebrated my 25th birthday on the 17th of this month! My mom and dad took me out to eat in Vegas and me and my mom caught a movie afterwards. On the 15th, the day before me and mom drove home to Vegas, we celebrated with my nana's famous tacos for dinner! It was so nice! For some reason, Chris and I are never together on my birthdays, same held true for this year! Lol! I was in Vegas for my birthday. Last year, I was home alone in South Carolina while Chris was in WLC for two weeks. Luckily, I had a really special friend to take me out to lunch! Sandy, I got your card in the mail! Thank you sooooo much!!
Its getting so chilly here at Dugway, you can definitely tell that change is in the air! It feels so good! I had a lovely reunion with Chris and my dogs! Its always nice to spend a few days away from home to help you reappreciate what you have! Is reappreciate a word? Chris had the whole house spotless for me when I got home. He's amazing. I love that man.
I have lots of catching up to do around here, but I look forward to it!

Stumble Upon Toolbar


2 comments:

Sandy and Randy said...

Glad you're back, I missed all the creativness oozing from your blogs! LOL We are still househunting. It's fun but stressful too. We are going to look at a TON tommorrow afternoon. Hope we find a gem....or at least a diamond in the rough! LOL Welcome home, I'm sure your hubby was very lonely without you!

IvyandRein said...

Happy belated birthday!